So, this is my second time writing this post as for some reason Blogger decided not to save any of the text when I published.. Has this ever happened to any of you guys before? Oh well! Anyway, here is my recipe for these ridiculously cute hot chocolate blocks/hot chocolate spoons. They look really pretty and oh so Pinterest when all packaged up, and they make the most delicious hot chocolate! Pick up a pretty mug to go with them, and you have a gorgeous gift for a chocolate lover. We got about 30 from this recipe, but it will depend on the size of your mould.
- 9oz of milk chocolate. Do not use chocolate chips. We used Lindt, but anything works. Lidl chocolate is great!
- 7oz of semi-sweet chocolate/dark chocolate. Once again, not chips.
- 1/2 Cup of Cocoa powder. Not hot chocolate powder!
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Mini Marshmallows
- A piping bag
- Wooden spoons/skewers to stick into the blocks. These are optional!
- Bags/Christmassy craft supplies to package the blocks.
- Chocolate moulds for the blocks to set in. We used an empty tray from chocolates Lily O’Briens kindly gifted me, but chocolate moulds or an ice cube tray works perfectly too.